Palm Beach Resort is less than 3 hours away from Manila, making it a convenient vacation destination for both local and foreign tourists. The property is easily accessible by private and public transportation.
From Makati City:
Take the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) all the way to the new South Luzon Toll Way (otherwise known as the Alabang-Calamba-Sto. Tomas Toll Way) then head straight to the Star Toll Way entrance. You don’t have to exit SLEX because it is now connected to the Star Toll Way. Take the Ibaan Exit.
From Ibaan Exit:
• Turn left until you reach an intersection pointing to Rosario, and turn left at this intersection.
• Drive straight until you reach the Municipal Hall of Ibaan on your right and a church on your left. Drive past the church, until you reach a forked road.
• Turn right at the road sign pointing to San Juan. Drive straight until you reach the town of Rosario. You’ll pass a Jollibee outlet at your left. Continue driving along until you reach San Juan Town proper, which is approximately 23 km.
• Upon reaching San Juan town proper, drive until you see a Dunkin Donut shop on your right and head for the Municipal Hall of San Juan. Turn right immediately after the Municipal Hall. After approximately a 20 minute drive, you will reach Barangay Laiya.
• Drive past other resorts until you reach the foot of a hill that leads to La Luz Resort. Proceed further up until you see the entrance of Palm Beach Resort location.
Travelers who opt to ride public transportation can take a bus from Araneta Center in Cubao, Quezon City to San Juan, Batangas. Please contact the resort for more details.
From San Juan, Batangas:
When you reach San Juan, head to the Municipal Hall and ride the jeepneys going to Laiya or Hugom. There are also tricycles who can take you there. Tell the driver to drop you at Palm Beach Resort. When you reach the foot of the hill, contact our contact Palm Beach Resort staff to pick you up and lead you to our resort.