Palm Beach Resort is temporarily closed until August 15. For inquiries, you may email us at email@example.com. Thank you
To our Valued Guests,
We assure you that we are aligned with the Gov't IATF/DOT's commitment for the Safety and Security of our Guests and Staff. As such, we would like to remind the following:
- Once you finalize your booking with us, kindly ensure that you will print the Confirmation Voucher and bring it with you during your trip.
- Upon arrival in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas - you will be requested to show this voucher at the San Juan Tourism office (where you normally pay the P20 Ecological fee).
- All Guests will need to fill-up a Health Declaration form and temperature check will be conducted. After that, they will give you a Referral Form (PASS), which you will bring to the resort.
- Upon arrival in the resort, the guard will check the temperature of all passengers including driver. Then we will disinfect the tires of the vehicles as well as the luggages.
- Guests will pass thru a foot bath to disinfect the shoes/slippers.
- We require all Guests and our Frontliners to wear masks to ensure safety.
- Proper Social distancing will be observed in the entire resort, and this should not be a problem since our resort is sprawling and wide.
- Rest assured that we clean and disinfect all of our rooms properly.
- For the use of the swimming pools, you will register at the Front Office the time slot when you plan to use the pool, so that we can manage the traffic and thus ensure that we also practice social distancing in the pool areas.
Please take note, that we need to adhere to the IATF restrictions that - Children below 21 yrs old and Senior Citizens are not yet allowed. We hope that you understand that we need to abide by these rules and that we will conduct our own standards of cleanliness and hygiene in our resort, to ensure that all guests are safe.