Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you located?
We are located at the boundary of Laiya and Hugom in San Juan, Batangas.
2. Are senior citizens and children allowed?
Yes, senior citizens and children are allowed except for those with comorbidity. For booking purposes, children 7 years old and older are considered adults.
3. Do you allow walk-in guests?
For the time being, walk-in guests are not allowed because the Resort is required to submit a list of daily guest arrivals to the Municipal Tourism Office for entry into San Juan.
4. We are fully vaccinated. Do we need to take an Antigen Test upon arrival?
Yes, for the safety of our guests and staff, all guests above 4 years old are required to take a Covid Antigen test at the resort before entering.
5. What is the fastest route going to the Resort?
6. Are there checkpoints along the way?
Guests are required to stop at the Municipal Tourism Office along San Juan- Laiya Road to present your booking confirmation and other requirements for the staycation. The Municipal Tourism Office is located 10kms after turning right at the Municipal Hall along General Luna St (San Juan-Candelaria Road) to Hall St (San Juan-Laiya Road).
7. Are we allowed to bring packed meals?
Outside food is not allowed. The Resort offers a full board package which includes PM snack, dinner, breakfast and lunch.
8. Do you allow pets?
Pets are NOT allowed inside the resort.
9. How to confirm and pay my booking?
100% payment is required to guarantee your booking. Payments may be settled through credit card or bank transfer (BPI or BDO).
10. Can we do early check-in or late check-out?
Early check-in and late check-outs are subject to availability and not guaranteed.